We believe we have been called by God to serve Him through accomplishing the purposes he has laid on our hearts. The work of the Alliance is a ministry to us.
- We serve everyone “without distinction of any kind, such as race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth, or other status” (from The Universal Declaration of Human Rights).
- We present the needs to people God puts on our paths and we trust that He will touch their hearts if He wants them to participate in our work.
- We recognize our accountability to God and to our donors for every gift we receive. We take this responsibility seriously. We strive to maximize your gifts by being careful stewards. We maintain openness and integrity in all we do, and especially in our financial practices.
- We are governed by a Board of Directors, including a Treasurer. They are well qualified to serve this organization. They oversee budget, expenses, and make sure our mission is being fulfilled.
- We ensure that donations are used for the purposes they were raised. If there is any excess, those donations will be applied to a similar project if available, or for a more general purpose. For recurring donations, the donor will be notified, if possible, so they can choose another project.
- We want to maximize your donations. Therefore, each individual who comes and serves in Uganda with us pays for their own trip expenses (airfare, room and board, transportation, misc.), in addition to their gifts of time, energy, skills, and creativity. Their financial contribution is tax-deductible. We are so grateful to the volunteers who join us. They change the world for the better.
- We receipt all donations. We operate under a non-profit status as a 501 © (3) organization. Our ID or EIN# is: 33-0819422. Your donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- We operate this ministry in the “black”. We pay our credit cards monthly, so as to avoid any financing charges.
- We respect our donor’s privacy. We pledge to them that we will not sell or rent our mailing list. In our email communications, we use the Blind function, so their email addresses do not appear.
- We recognize we are not perfect, although we try hard. We welcome your comments or suggestions to make things better. And if we fall short, we ask for your understanding and forgiveness.